2011. december 13., kedd

For the 13 moons

For the 13 moons

dear Grandmothers,
it was a dream and
we went together
in the hidden
green.

It was one amazing
gold bridge inside
where I could dance
on the
night.

I have been there
so many times
it was enough
chance to create
the old path.

How strange
period
inside and out
I would like to be there,
but I'm can't know ...

The gates are closed
again,
and I losted
your circle
under the rain.

Forgive me
beloved
ancient
Thirteens
strong and wise..

one day
I will
find
the gates
and my ancient
tribes.

nothing voice,
nowhere the drums
I just stand there
and I must to collect
the past .

Forgive me 13 moons
and Grandmother Ones,
beloved Spirits,
trees, stones ..rivers..
and lands.


Please send me your
murmur steps and
your realm of maps
and I just go
where is no way,
or maybe ..yes.

* * *

For the blessed Grandmothers .. they were there .. in all the time.. and they will be!

13 December
 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése